Jane - Perfect pale pink for French Manicures. (Cream)
Very light warm, milky peach-pink with subtle orangey undertones in a sheer creme base. A sheer skin tone shade for solo use or French manicures.
Follow these steps to maximize the wear of Zoya Nail Polish on natural nails:
- Always start with a clean nail. Having residue or excess oils on your nail plate can significantly reduce nail polish wear.
- Use Zoya Remove to remove old nail polish, clean the nail plate and condition the nail.
- Always use a base coat. Base coat's protect the nail from staining as well a providing a flexible high adhesion surface for nail polish. Zoya Anchor is best for regular nails, while Zoya GetEven is ideal if you have ridges.
- Use a top coat! Top coats protect your nail color from external chips and dents and give it a high gloss finish. Try Zoya Armor which uses same polyurethane technology that protects the space shuttle.
- Seal The Deal! Using a polish drying accelerator drops like Zoya HurryUp will cut your drying time in half, as well as seal your base coat, nail polish and top coat together for a stronger more flexible