OPI Infinite Shine Set in Stone 15ml
- Vibrant Colour
- Shines until you take it off
- Cures without a light
- Wears 7-10 Days
- Easy Removal
Please Note You Need to Use The Whole System! You Must Use The OPI Infinite Shine Primer, Followed By OPI Infinite Shine Lacquer and then the OPI Infinite Shine Gloss Top Coat! (PRIMER + LACQUER + GLOSS)
Introducing a unique hybrid technology which amplifies the shine and extends the wear of OPI’s iconic nail lacquer formula. 30 beautiful shades in colors that only OPI can deliver in a classic, sophisticated crème finish that applies like a lacquer, removes like a lacquer, and shines until you take it off.
OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer is a 3-step system that ensures shine with a base coat that prevents staining with real sticking power, shades featuring high impact pigments that keep color rich, and a high-gloss top coat that creates dimensional shine; all creating the perfect environment for lasting, high-shine, on-trend, fashion-forward nail color.
Watch The OPI Video Below For Application Instructions
Fast and Easy Application
1. Primer - Apply one coat of the advanced primer for real staying power and stain-free removal.
2. Lacquer - Apply two thin coats of the colour lacquer, allowing a minute's drying time between each coat.
3. Gloss - Allow two minutes for colour to set and finish with one thin coat of Gloss for a durable finish that cures to a mirror shine in natural light.
Q: How does Infinite Shine work?
A: The Infinite Shine system of products combine for longer-lasting colour and shine:
- 1 PRIME Goes beyond base—it actually primes nails for a revolutionary grip on colour while preventing staining.
- 2 LACQUER Delivers real depth with ultra-rich, vivid colour. Wait two minutes before applying GLOSS
- 3 GLOSS Promises gel-like durability—the state-of-the-art formula includes gel polymers that cures to a hard film in natural light, yet removes easily without soaking.
Q: How do I prepare natural nails for Infinite Shine application?
A: Prepare nails in exactly the same way as for OPI Nail Lacquer or GelColor and ensure the nail bed is thoroughly cleansed.
Q: Can Infinite Shine be applied over acrylic and gel enhancements?
A: Yes. Here’s how: Finish filing with an OPI FLEX 100/180 Buffer. Remove dust and cleanse thoroughly.
- 1 PRIME Polish on 1 coat for real staying power and stain-free removal.
- 2 LACQUER Polish on 2 thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine colour.
- 3 GLOSS Polish on 1 coat for a gel-durable finish that cures to a mirror shine in natural light.
Q: Why does Infinite Shine include PRIMER Base Coat step?
A: PRIMER Base Coat prevents nail staining and results in real sticking power.
Q: Does Infinite Shine really last up to 10 days?
A: Yes. Extensive consumer testing proves the Extended Wear Gel Effects System takes OPI’s legendary wear to the next level!
Q: Can Infinite Shine be removed with OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover?
A: Yes. No soaking or filing required.
Q: Can Infinite Shine PRIMER and GLOSS be used with other OPI Nail Lacquers?
A: The use of PRIMER and GLOSS with other OPI Lacquers will not produce the same results as the Infinite Shine system. Infinite Shine PRIMER, LACQUER & GLOSS have been formulated and extensively tested for use as a system.
Q: Can other OPI base and top coats be used with Infinite Shine Lacquer?
A: Not recommended. Infinite Shine PRIMER, LACQUER & GLOSS are formulated to be used a system for ultimate performance and dimensional shine.
Q: Does Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat really cure in natural light?
A: Yes. Make sure there is adequate light for the curing process to occur, and also ensure that thumbs are receiving light by tilting them upward.
Q: How do I prevent GLOSS Top Coat from thickening?
A: Be sure to recap bottle promptly after use. Keep bottle away from light.
Q: How long does Infinite Shine take to dry?
A: Infinite Shine dries to the touch in 8 minutes; completely in 15 minutes.
Q: The lighter shades seem to dry faster—why is this?
A: Infinite Shine is a fast drying formula. More heavily pigmented shades may take somewhat longer to dry as a heavier pigment load can slow drying time.
Q: To ensure proper drying, how long should I wait to apply GLOSS Top Coat?
A: Wait two minutes after second LACQUER coat.
Q: I noticed bubbling after using Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat. What could have caused this?
A: To ensure proper drying, apply thin coats of Infinite Shine PRIMER, LACQUER & GLOSS.
• Shake the bottle before applying Infinite Shine LACQUER. To prevent applying too thick, remove excess lacquer from the brush by wiping both sides on the neck of the bottle.
• Wait two minutes before applying Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and apply only one thin coat using minimal brush strokes.
• Do not use drying agents such as DripDry or RapiDry Spray. Apply Avoplex Replenishing Nail & Cuticle Oil only after Infinite Shine is dry to the touch.
• If polish remover has been used, be sure to cleanse nails with N.A.S. 99 before application. Wash hands before application if you don’t have N.A.S. 99 as removers can leave an oily residue on nails.
Q: Can I use DripDry or RapiDry Spray with Infinite Shine?
Q: Will Infinite Shine thicken over time like other lacquers? What can be used to thin it?
A: As with any solvent-based product, thickening can occur. Always thoroughly shake Infinite Shine before use, and ensure cap is tightened after use. Infinite Shine can be thinned using OPI Nail Lacquer Thinner, however, thinning could affect dry time.
Q: Will Infinite Shine shades be made available in GelColor?
Q: Will new shades be released?
A: Yes. New shades will be released seasonally