E15 Soothing and Hydrating - MonoDerma E5 contains pure Vitamin E (Tocopherol) at a concentration of 5%
Monoderma E5 contains pure Vitamin E of natural origin at 5 %: the Vitamin E is pure in nature and represents an essential nourishing element for the preservation of a healthy body. It is essential for the skin and the mucosa functions. Due to an excessive production of free radicals, the skin is subject to various types of oxidative stress for exogenous and endogeneous causes; the pure Vitamin E of natural origin improves the activity of the anti-oxidant local systems fighting against free radicals and carries out an efficient moisturising action, anti-inflammatory and sedative against pruritus. It protects against a damage caused by the photo ageing (excessive exposure to the rays sunlight, UV lamps). It fights against the dryness and the reddening of the mucosa. Monoderma E5, thanks to the exclusive MonoDermoDose is the only source of pure Vitamin E of natural origin for your skin; each MonoDermoDose actually contains a dose of pure Vitamin E ready and sufficient to balance the functions of your skin, preservative an fragrance free. The MonoDermoDose, due to its specific formula, does not require preservatives, grantong the maximum tolerance even for very sensitive skin.
Apply one capsule to your skin on a daily basis or as needed, great for dry skin and sensitive skin conditions.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
A major antioxidant that guards skin against free radicals, minimising the effects of environmental aggressors - benefits include:
- Helps reduce celluar damage
- Hydrates dry and dehydrated skin
- Strengthens skin's natural defense against external environmental factors
- Effective on stressed skin and helps minimise the appearance of the visible signs of ageing.
The Benefits of Vitamin E:
- It is a known natural antioxidant and improves the activity of the local antioxidant system
- Plays an important role in keeping the skin in a balanced state while counteracting both natural skin aging and photo-aging (excessive exposure to sunlight)
- Helps manage inflammation and has a significant hydrating effect