C10 Lightening Anti-aging
Monoderma C10 is a high concentration of Vitamin C in MonoDermoDose (10%) and it is one of the most efficient and modern treatment for your skin. Each MonoDermoDose actually contains a dose of Vitamin C which is ready soon and sufficient to balance the functions of the skin in addition to a little quantity of pure Vitamin C contained in micro-cells which is continuously released assuring a long-lasting action.
Apply capsule to clean skin, build up to daily use by applying every other day.
How to Use:
FIG. 1: Extract the MonoDermoDose®, opening the little window on the upper part of the disc and folding it backwards completely.
FIG. 2/3: Hold the MonoDermoDose® between the fingers, keeping it upright.Taking care not to use too much pressure, rotate the monodose until the lower part detaches from the upper part (the cap-shaped part).
FIG. 4/5: Once the two parts have been separated, apply the contents of both parts to the areas to be treated.
All MonoDermoDose® are completely biodegradable and after use can, therefore, be disposed of in humid waste or directly in the waste water.
- Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry place.
- This is a single-dose product; do not use again once opened.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For topical, external use; do not swallow.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the package.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the capsule is damaged in any way.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Promotes the production of collagen and elastin in skin whilst reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation which is the cause of skin discolouration and dark spots. It helps:
- Minimise the visible signs of skin ageing
- Maintain the normal levels of collagen
- Skin brightening
- Make skin luminous and even skin tone
The Benefits of Vitamin C
- Counteracts skin discolouration
- Counteracts the damages caused by UVA and UVB rays
- Manages skin aging
- Protects against free radical action
- Keeps the skin elastic
Use of MonoDerma C10:
- Suitable for mature skin for anti-aging
- Suitable for dark spots caused by sun exposure and age