MonoDerma - Pure Vitamins For a Healthy Skin
Available in Vitamins A, C and E, Monoderma products are an exclusive range of dermatological-grade topical vitamin skincare products, free from colouring agents, perfume and preservatives. Monoderma originated from a group of Milanese Chemists with more than 50 years experience in health. Monoderma products come in a pack of 28 fresh, easy to use, single dose capsules - one per day for 28 consecutive days - ensuring that vitamin formulas are delivered to skin in a precise and concentrated dose, as pure active ingredients.
With active ingredients in their purest form and in optimal concentrations, MonoDerma offers maximum tolerability for most skin types.
Apply one MonoDermoDose per day after cleansing on affected areas of the skin by opening the desired capsule. Monoderma vitamins are easy to apply, absorb easily and are non-greasy. Use alone or integrate into your current regime to help with common sknicare needs.
Monoderma consists of pure, neutral formulations which respect the skin's natural balance and provide ingredients in their purest state and at the most efficacious concentration. The vitamin is contained in an innovative biodegradable shell, which offers several advantages over tubes, jars and dispensers:
Free from presevatives, colourants, perfumes - without any sensitising agents.
Protested contents - The formula remains protected from air and light
Comfort of use - Easy to use and easy to carry everywhere
Complete cycle - Packaging of MonoDermaDose for 28 days supply.
Vitamin A15 For Exfoliating and Anti-Wrinkles
- Manages aging skin
- Helps in the reduction of wrinkles
- Vitamin A enourages cell renewal and regulates the cell turnover
- Performs a delicate exfoliating/smoothing action
- Retinol 0.15% - 1 x Monoderma Dose per day
Vitamin C10 For Lightening and Anti-Aging
- Manages skin hyper-pigmentation
- Counteracts the damages caused by UVA and UVB rays
- Helps in the management of skin aging
- Protects against free radical action
- Vitamin C helps to keep the skin elastic
- Ascorbic Acid 10% - 1-2 Monoderma Dose per day
Vitamin E5 For Soothing and Hydrating
- Manages the damages caused by excessive photo-exposure
- Counteracts the action of free radicals
- Vitamin E helps to prevent minor wrinkles and expression lines
- Soothing and hydrating action for sensitive and inflamed skin
- Tocopherol 5% - 1-2 Monoderma Dose per day